Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday 4/29/15 WOD

I was at the vet with a sick cat until 3:30 on tuesday morning, so I didn't make the tuesday class.  A forced day off. Probably for the better. So todays wod:

30 minute amrap (as many rounds as possible)
1 rope climb
5 snatch
10 clean
20 push press
30 sit ups
40 double unders
run 400 meters

I still can't effectively climb a rope. I'm adding that to EDDs (every damn day). I do 3 rope pulls instead of 1 rope climb. The weight for today was an easy 75 lbs. Ken (the guy in class who is usually first did 95 lbs, and I usually do what he does, but 75 was the intermediate weight for today). My double unders are still a work in progress (I can do them, but can't string them together yet), so we do twice the number of single unders instead. I finished 2 rounds and all the way through to 60 single unders towards the third set. So 2+125. Finished in the top 1/4 of about 12 people. After the clock, I finished my single unders and ran the 400 meters with Mary Jo and another woman to finish out 3 rounds. Just because.

Busy work day today. Will try and get to my push ups, sit ups, and pull ups this evening. I won't be at the gym the next 4 days because I'll be working on replacing my roof as the temp/humidity will be okay for the last 4 days before full on summer.

Added 30 sit ups for 120 for the day.
61 push ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment